Thursday, July 7, 2016

Rinda's Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt 2016

Fellow blogger Rinda, is hosting her annual summertime photography scavenger hunt; I'm joining for the first time today. Below I've shared two of the scavenger hunt items that I've found and photographed so far. There are a total of 21 items on the list of things to photograph; I'll be posting additional items as I find and photograph them. This is a great way to get to know my new town, Blue Ridge, GA.

Item #13 - The Moon

Summer Solstice 2016

This photo was taken from our back deck on the night of the Summer Solstice. It was a clear beautiful night, we toasted the beginning of summer with a glass of red wine and nibbled on goat cheese rolled in cracked pepper, spread on crackers, with blackberry jam. It was a perfect night out on our new the deck!

Item #14 - A Buffet of Food

Fourth of July Buffet

This photo was taken at our Housewarming and Fireworks Party on 07/02/16.  We had friends from our camping adventures, work, church, the Atlanta Tall Club, and our new neighbors join us for dinner, buffet style.  The BBQ came from Joe's BBQ in Blue Ridge, GA. It has been voted best BBQ in north GA several years in a row...Yummy! I love the spicy sauce, it's so good....

Cheers!
Lori in Blue Ridge, GA

Share this Blog Post :

2 comments: