Monday, January 21, 2013

Getting Back on Track



I think most people take a break from daily routines during the holiday season. We want to spend time with our families, enjoy those Christmas goodies – especially homemade fudge (Patton family tradition) – and enjoy a glass of bubbly with favorite friends when the clock strikes midnight on New Year’s Eve. The challenging part can be swinging back into a regular routine.

I must admit, I’ve taken many weeks off from blogging. After an unexpected trip to the hospital, unplanned Holiday travel back to Indiana, and many family obligations, my very organized schedule was driven so far off coarse that it derailed!  I’ve had a hard time getting back to my daily routine (blogging included). If you know me well, you know that I thrive on project planning and can ordinarily handle change in my routine very easily. 

SO, this weekend I divided all my mounting tasks into smaller tasks that could be achieved in less than an hour with breaks for family time in between.  It’s amazing how quickly I’ve gotten back on track, and I feel like I’ve made great progress on many projects. I’ll be back in the studio tonight so watch for some new items in my Etsy shop.
Cheers!


Share this Blog Post :

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a lovely holiday. I hope you had a little time to enjoy your break. Getting back on track is challenging for me, good for your for having such an easy transition.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete