Thursday, June 7, 2012

WOOHOO! Things are back to normal…

I’ve been a bit slack in my regular blog posts lately. My husband and I were quite busy working on our daughters’ wedding during the month of May. Anyone who’s planned a big wedding can probably understand that life was a bit hectic prior to the big walk down the aisle. The wedding was a success and it’s behind us now, so life is back to normal and I’m working on new items for my Etsy shop.

I’ve been wire wrapping like crazy so I can list some new pearl cluster bracelets. Each dangle must be individually wrapped so this design is fairly labor intensive. The design has been one of the top sellers, so I hope to breathe some new life into my inactive shop. Below you will see an example of the pink bracelet I’m working on. I’m also working on a purple one at the same time. I’ve found that working on the bracelets with an assembly line approach makes the task a little less time consuming. I will be posting the finished products in my shop this weekend.



Share this Blog Post :

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like your daughters wedding went wonderfully. It's always nice to get things back to normal. Beautiful bracelet!
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wedding... How wonderful. Love your bracelet.. I can see that is a lot of work. It's relly beautiful.
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 08, 2012

    You have a lovely blog! And lovely work too:) I know what you mean about the wedding...my hubby and I eloped, but we're planning a family reception for the 30th of June! So close and so much left to do- it really steals all of your time away. Anyway, new blog follower:)

    ReplyDelete