Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Five Little Monkeys.......

Do you ever have a song stuck in your head?  A snippet of the tune keeps coming to mind over and over and over?  I've had a well know childrens song swirling around in my head for days now.  It was triggered by a wonderful cake design by "i Heart Cakes" in the photo below.  I spotted this cute cake while searching for a grooms cake in a DesignBeep blog post featuring 70 wonderful cake designs. Isn't this the cutest cake you've ever seen!



Cake by "i heart cake" Five little monkeys jumping on the bead.
Designed by -  iheartcakes.com


"Five little monkeys jumping on the bed
One fell off and bumped his head.
Mama called the Doctor and the Doctor said,
"No more monkeys jumping on the bed!"



Share this Blog Post :

1 comment:

  1. That is such a cute cake! I know what you mean about having songs running around in your head, sometimes it drives me crazy.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete