Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Eating Frogs.....

Eating Frogs Drawing


This morning while feeling a little overwhelmed about the day ahead, I took a few minutes to scan some of my favorite blogs. Do you ever feel like a blogger is speaking directly to you, they somehow know what you’re thinking? That happened to me this morning.  One of my favorite blogs is: Simplify 101; the blogger Aby has written a great article about “Eating Frogs”.

Basically the idea is to get your worst task (eating frogs) completed first so you can free yourself from that distraction, dread, stress, and that nagging overwhelmed feeling. Her blog post helped get my day off to a better start and tackle the dragon first.  I encourage you to hop (frog humor) over to her blog post, it’s very entertaining and Aby is a great writer who shares oodles of ideas to help simplify your life.

Have a great day, 
Cheers!
Lori
Share this Blog Post :

1 comment:

  1. We always say eat the biggest, ugliest frog first.

    I am enjoying visiting here. You share so much that is very entertaining.

    ReplyDelete