Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spring has Sprung in my Etsy Shop


Spring in Atlanta is a short-lived event each year.  The full-on flower blooming, pollen covering, light jacket in the morning and drinks outside on the terrace in the afternoon kind of spring weather lasts for about 90 seconds before the harsh heat of a Southern summer settles over us. And every year, just a few weeks before the daily temps soar; we get to enjoy the blooming flowers and sounds of nature while strolling through the Atlanta Botanical Gardens.  Below are some of my jewelry designs reminiscent of the spring colors in the garden...




Share this Blog Post :

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous, Lori!

    I love how you put the flower that inspired them next to each creation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post! I love the collage. I got home from work today and actually sat down at the bead table to create something to wear out to dinner. It's inspired by my pictures so I'm on the way towards even more goodies!!

    ReplyDelete