Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!

Hello my friends, we made it!  We've made it through another year.  I for one am really glad to put 2010 behind me. The year was filled with ups and downs and many curves in the road.
I am excited about the year ahead, I want to make  a major change in my career,  I also want to be more health conscious, experience the pure joy of life with my husband and live like the future is ours for the taking.
Live Love and Laugh often.
Thank you for staying with me on this journey, I plan to document more frequently my achievements and my lessons learned, every step along the way.  I’m wishing for you a year of  happiness and the realization of every single dream!
Lori

Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.  ~Oprah Winfrey


 
.
Share this Blog Post :

2 comments:

  1. Lori, All the best for the new year. There were big ups and downs for many it seems last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a way to hit the new year running! Happy New Year to you as well!

    ReplyDelete