Sunday, August 22, 2010

Color Trends for Fall 2010


 


The 2010 Fall Color Trends from Pantone, the industry standard on fashion color trends.

My new jewelry design rule is to make use of colors that make you feel good and breathe new life into your wardrobe. Now more than ever is the time to mix new colorful accessories with your classic silhouettes. You’ll be amazed at what a splash of color can do to both your ‘look’ and your ‘outlook.’  I hope to inspire Etsy shoppers by offering vibrant color hues and an array of potential new color combination to make getting dressed more exciting. Click here for the full Pantone Fall Report      

 
Share this Blog Post :

4 comments:

  1. Very inspiring thanks for that as I am not that good with blending colors yet this helps alot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Margie Deeb's report on these colors a few weeks ago - particularly on Chocolate Truffle, YUM! - and I was so excited to see such a pretty palette. Kind of unusual, too. It will be fun to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those colours, not just for Autumn but, all year round!

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! Love the names too.

    ReplyDelete