Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm a Treasury Curator

Check it out...I'm one of the curators of an Etsy Treasury....see my page below

The Treasury is a member-curated gallery of short-lived lists of 12 hand-picked items. Members can feature their favorite items, items selected on a theme, or just whoever they like. The Treasury is not intended for self-promotion, but instead to acknowledge and share the many cool things for sale on Etsy. The Etsy Team often chooses an exceptional Treasury list to promote on the home page.

With only 333 spots available for the lists, it's tough to get one. On my third try I finally got in. WooHoo I'm a curator! My Treasury is called "Tropical Rain Forest" and features the work of eleven other talented artists. One item in the treasury is my work (second row middle).

It was great fun putting together the item list for the Rain Forest theme, I looked at so many beautiful items that it was hard to pick just 12!
Share this Blog Post :

No comments:

Post a Comment